CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Robots in a row....

In my starter kit I chose to swap one of the stamp sets for the spunky robots. My choice being influenced by the fact I have 2 boys so it will get plenty of use on theirs and their friends cards.

This is just a simple card I made, I didn't colour the roots as I feel they don't need it. The colours from Stampin' Up Patterned paper is more than enough colour. It ccan be personalised with a name or sentiment on the front.

 
I alos did this one with a single robot. This one again has the potential to be personalised (I am awaiting the occassion and childs name lol). Again I didn't colour the robot, prefering to have it stand out against the bright background.

Interested in making these? Contact me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment