CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christmas is coming... Check out the Contempo Christmas Stamp set from Stampin' Up

So Christmas is but 12 weeks away... that sends shivers down my spine. I am no where near prepared, I am not sure what that jolly man in red will be leaving my 3 kidlets this year but I hope it's not toys, they have more than enough.

Anyways I regress.

So Stampin'Up demonstrators have their own secret NING chat site and on this site one sweet demonstrator decided that since Christmas is coming and since Stampin'Up have some lovely christmas punches that we should get organised and do a swap so we have ideas and samples.

Now please be kind, this is only my first month having used Stampin'Up products or having done stamping at all really so I know mine isn't perfect and is relatively simple, but hey it's a start and we all have to start somewhere :)

So without further ado, here is my contribution (I had to make 10 but am only showing one as they are all the same)



Features Old Olive Cardstock and Ink, Real Red cardstock and Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Ribbon is 5/8 "Whisper White Satin which I coloured with ink pad, Early Espresso Ink, and Embossing powder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment